If you’re dissatisfied for ANY reason, please contact Farm Shop, and simply return the product within 30 days of your ship date in like-new condition with all the original packing materials, accessories, and manuals to receive a complete refund. You will not be reimbursed for shipping to or from Farm Shop MFG.
The Grain Temp Guard – EndZone, product combination protects your CORN; in BEANs it makes you money!
Grain Bin Fan Control Overview:
- EndZone is designed to turn grain bin fans on and off while using multiple outside inputs.
- EndZone can be set to allow fan operation only when temperature is between two set parameters, a high and low set point.
- EndZone can be set to allow fan operation only when relative humidity is between two set parameters, a high and low set point.
- EndZone can be connected and automatically turned on by a Grain Temp Guard® which has triggered an alarm (activating the fan when temperature and humidity are between the preset high low range).
- EndZone the strongest indication/need for this device is in the accurate natural air drying of grain or in the automatic activation of a fan to alleviate a hotspot.
- EndZone can be activated by a Grain Temp Guard® and allow the external alarm to be active or turned off.
- EndZone can help reduce the risk of over drying the grain at the bottom of a bin.
- EndZone can be used to accurately add moisture too or remove moisture from soybeans (+/ -1/2%)%) [may not be successful if the grain depth is over 18 to 20 feet] if adequate airflow CFM are present.
- EndZone can be used to accurately remove moisture from corn (+/ -1/2%) [may not be successful if the grain depth is over 18 to 20 feet] if adequate airflow CFM are present.
- EndZone can allow the fan to be set to “automatic” control, manual “on”, or the “off” position.
- EndZone can allow the fan to be set to “automatic” control, monitoring only outside weather conditions with or without a link to a Grain Temp Guard®.
- EndZone will track how many hours your fans have been activated and allow you to periodically reset the timer to zero when-ever you determine it is appropriate.