The Grain Temp Guard® is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. This Humidity/Temp (HT) probe and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots and moisture build up in your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Grain Temp Guard® is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. The Dual Temp (DT) probes and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots throughout your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Germinator® is a closing wheel that replaces your current rubber wheels. It promotes consistent germination and emergence. Steel construction helps reduce down pressure needs in heavy soil and no till conditions. The wheels are highly effective in all tillage and soil conditions. Designed to clean rapidly, it works in all soil conditions.
THE GERMINATOR ADVANTAGE!
Seed to Soil Contact!
Farm innovation is a never-ending process with all the demands to get planting and harvest done in the most cost-effective, safe and productive way. At Farm Shop® we are excited to offer our cutting-edge product, the Germinator® for your planting needs! Keep your hard work safe with Grain Temp Guard® and our newest product, End Zone.
Are you monitoring your older bins? The Grain Temp Guard by Farm Shop MFG is a low-cost solution for existing as well as new bins.
- Sealed poly case with polycarbonate clear cover for easy visualization
- Easy to open latch style cover for setting
- 110 V external power with internal battery backup
- Visual and audio alarm on a 10 m cord for mounting in a more accessible area
- 15m probes come standard with the unit
- Additional probe lengths available: 10 m, 15 m, 25 m, 30 m and 45 m
- Monitor two separate locations within the bin, for temperature with one unit, dual probe
- Ideal for monitoring store dried grain
- Trigger visual and audio alarm based on a high and low trigger point set by the operator for each temperature probe
- Alarm can be set to alert you when fronts have moved through the entire bin
COMING SOON: Ability for the system to control bin fans (weather depending)
- Full wheel assembly easily replaces factory closing wheels on most planters
- Ring-only insert option installs on most factory wheels
- John Deere MaxEmerge™ Plus, XP, and XP Pro
- Kinze ’93–current
- AGCO White and Massey Ferguson
- Great Plains
- Precision Planting Ready Row Unit
Pretty pleased with these Germinator Closing Wheels. They put those copperhead inserts to shame. That’s a fact!
I’m 600 acres into planting, both no-till and some worked. I absolutely love the closing wheels! I should have done this years ago! Depth band is the key. I’ve fought other closing wheels in the past running too deep in light sandy soil and popping the seed out. I don’t have that issue with these.
In 2019, I knew I needed a higher performance closing wheel, but which one? I purchased Yetter Twisters, Copperhead Furrow Cruisers and Germinator® steel closing wheels by Farm Shop MFG. We put them on the planter both as singles & paired and compared the results. In all conditions the Germinator® performed with exceptional results. Under some conditions the competitors did little more than poke holes in the dirt. The traditional rubber wheel consistently showed the poorest outcomes. After one season’s use, the poly wheels (plastic) inserts used by the competitors showed noticeable wear, but you can tell the Germinator® with its 50 grade steel construction, is going to be on the planter for a long time. March 2020, I purchased 39 more wheels to complete all my row units. I tested and I’m going with Germinator®!
Daniel G., Rich Hill, MO