The Grain Temp Guard is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. This Humidity/Temp (HT) probe and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots and moisture build up in your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Grain Temp Guard is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. The Dual Temp (DT) probes and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots throughout your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Germinator is a closing wheel that replaces your current rubber wheels. It promotes consistent germination and emergence. Steel construction helps reduce down pressure needs in heavy soil and no till conditions. The wheels are highly effective in all tillage and soil conditions. Designed to clean rapidly, it works in all soil conditions.
Grain Temp Guard Add-ons Coming Soon
These will include a WEATHER STATION and FAN CONTROL SYSTEM which will only allow the fan to run when temperatures and humidity are within the range that the grain manager/farmer has preset. More specifically, the fan will not run if humidity is too high or perhaps even too low (to prevent over drying) or when the temperature is too high or too low, both programmable. There will be additional modules that will allow the DELAYED START of multiple fans, a RESETTABLE TIMER that will let you know how many hours your fans did run, and lastly, a MANUAL OVERRIDE.
Farm innovation is a never-ending process with all the demands to get planting and harvest done in the most cost-effective, safe and productive way. At Farm Shop Mfg., LLC we are excited to offer our cutting-edge product, the “Germinator” for your planting needs! Keep your hard work safe with our newest product “Grain Temp Guard.”
Are you monitoring your older bins? The Grain Temp Guard by Farm Shop MFG is a low-cost solution for existing as well as new bins.
- Sealed poly case with polycarbonate clear cover for easy visualization
- Easy to open latch style cover for setting
- 110 V external power with internal battery backup
- Visual and audio alarm on a 10 m cord for mounting in a more accessible area
- 15m probes come standard with the unit
- Additional probe lengths available: 10 m, 15 m, 25 m, 30 m and 45 m
- Monitor two separate locations within the bin, for temperature with one unit, dual probe
- Ideal for monitoring store dried grain
- Trigger visual and audio alarm based on a high and low trigger point set by the operator for each temperature probe
- Alarm can be set to alert you when fronts have moved through the entire bin
COMING SOON: Ability for the system to control bin fans (weather depending)
- Full wheel assembly easily replaces factory closing wheels on most planters
- Ring-only insert option installs on most factory wheels
- John Deere MaxEmerge™ Plus, XP, and XP Pro
- Kinze ’93–current
- AGCO White and Massey Ferguson
- Great Plains
- Precision Planting Ready Row Unit
I feel fortunate to have had Germinator closing wheels on my planter in 2018. Here in Northwest Iowa it was extremely difficult spring with frequent rain delays and the complication of occasionally needing to plant on stale tillage. The Germinator closing wheels system worked great in normal conditions, wet spots and where crusts had developed…
These wheels are a welcome OEM product replacement on my planter, it will be a fun planting season knowing the wheels will remain clog-free and produce better results at the same time.
Most seed companies guarantee a 95% germination rate. When using the Germinator, expectations of a 98% rate is not out-of-line.