The Grain Temp Guard is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. This Humidity/Temp (HT) probe and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots and moisture build up in your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Grain Temp Guard is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. The Dual Temp (DT) probes and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots throughout your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Germinator is a closing wheel that replaces your current rubber wheels. It promotes consistent germination and emergence. Steel construction helps reduce down pressure needs in heavy soil and no till conditions. The wheels are highly effective in all tillage and soil conditions. Designed to clean rapidly, it works in all soil conditions.
WINTER FACTORY REBATE
$100 rebate per unit ordered.*
Farm innovation is a never-ending process with all the demands to get planting and harvest done in the most cost-effective, safe and productive way. At Farm Shop Mfg., LLC we are excited to offer our cutting-edge product, the “Germinator” for your planting needs! Keep your hard work safe with our newest product “Grain Temp Guard.”
Are you monitoring your older bins? The Grain Temp Guard by Farm Shop MFG is a low-cost solution for existing as well as new bins.
- Sealed poly case with polycarbonate clear cover for easy visualization
- Easy to open latch style cover for setting
- 110 V external power with internal battery backup
- Visual and audio alarm on a 10 m cord for mounting in a more accessible area
- 15m probes come standard with the unit
- Additional probe lengths available: 10 m, 15 m, 25 m, 30 m and 45 m
- Monitor two separate locations within the bin, for temperature with one unit, dual probe
- Ideal for monitoring store dried grain
- Trigger visual and audio alarm based on a high and low trigger point set by the operator for each temperature probe
- Alarm can be set to alert you when fronts have moved through the entire bin
COMING SOON: Ability for the system to control bin fans (weather depending)
- Full wheel assembly easily replaces factory closing wheels on most planters
- Ring-only insert option installs on most factory wheels
- John Deere MaxEmerge™ Plus, XP, and XP Pro
- Kinze ’93–current
- AGCO White and Massey Ferguson
- Great Plains
- Precision Planting Ready Row Unit
I added Germinator closing wheels to my planter in the spring of 2019. My agronomy company scouts my fields and many others in the surrounding communities, paid me an incredible complement. Not knowing what I had done differently, he said, “of all the fields he scouted through his territory in central Minnesota, mine were the only ones with the consistent even germination and contained the best stand”. My first indication of how great that expenditure would turn out to be.
Grain guard takes the guess work out of storing your grain. With an easy to read display, you can make management decisions quickly and effectively.
Spring 2019 was as frustrating in Rich Hill, Missouri as in many parts of the Midwest. Too many rainy days and not enough sunny days! After struggling through April and May and continuing to have problems, one being our inability to close the seed furrow in all the variable soil conditions we were encountering (mostly WET). Our neighbor bought some Germinator Closing Wheels earlier in the season and was getting results that were much more successful than ours. After seeing his results I parked our two planters and jumped in the pickup and drove to Iowa purchasing 128 Germinator Closing Wheels for our two planters. My initial reaction to the results was quite positive, but as they say, “the proof is in the pudding”; after seeing our harvest results, I am an enthusiastic supporter of the Farm Shop MFG Germinator Closing Wheel! That day I drove up to Iowa was well worth my time.