The Grain Temp Guard® is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. This Humidity/Temp (HT) probe and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots and moisture build up in your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Grain Temp Guard® is a grain monitoring system that helps you ensure your hard work doesn’t go to waste. The Dual Temp (DT) probes and alarm system will help you efficiently monitor hot spots throughout your bins. Modular add-ons, including a weather station and fan control system, are coming soon!
The Germinator® is a closing wheel that replaces your current rubber wheels. It promotes consistent germination and emergence. Steel construction helps reduce down pressure needs in heavy soil and no till conditions. The wheels are highly effective in all tillage and soil conditions. Designed to clean rapidly, it works in all soil conditions.
THE GERMINATOR ADVANTAGE!
Seed to Soil Contact!
Farm innovation is a never-ending process with all the demands to get planting and harvest done in the most cost-effective, safe and productive way. At Farm Shop® we are excited to offer our cutting-edge product, the Germinator® for your planting needs! Keep your hard work safe with Grain Temp Guard® and our newest product, End Zone.
Are you monitoring your older bins? The Grain Temp Guard by Farm Shop MFG is a low-cost solution for existing as well as new bins.
- Sealed poly case with polycarbonate clear cover for easy visualization
- Easy to open latch style cover for setting
- 110 V external power with internal battery backup
- Visual and audio alarm on a 10 m cord for mounting in a more accessible area
- 15m probes come standard with the unit
- Additional probe lengths available: 10 m, 15 m, 25 m, 30 m and 45 m
- Monitor two separate locations within the bin, for temperature with one unit, dual probe
- Ideal for monitoring store dried grain
- Trigger visual and audio alarm based on a high and low trigger point set by the operator for each temperature probe
- Alarm can be set to alert you when fronts have moved through the entire bin
COMING SOON: Ability for the system to control bin fans (weather depending)
- Full wheel assembly easily replaces factory closing wheels on most planters
- Ring-only insert option installs on most factory wheels
- John Deere MaxEmerge™ Plus, XP, and XP Pro
- Kinze ’93–current
- AGCO White and Massey Ferguson
- Great Plains
- Precision Planting Ready Row Unit
I have the Farm Shop, Grain Temp Guard alarm HT and I religiously check them weekly. It will tell you right away if the temp is going up, or the humidity is changing(moisture migration) and you need to run the fans. I’ve been doing this for 40 years and as you get older it gets harder to climb the bins. With the Grain Temp Guard system, I can stand on the ground, read what is going on! I don’t have to worry about frost, ice, rain; I can stand on the ground, read the monitor, it tells you what is going on and you do what you have to do!
Roger T., Iowa
Pretty pleased with these Germinator Closing Wheels. They put those copperhead inserts to shame. That’s a fact!
I’m 600 acres into planting, both no-till and some worked. I absolutely love the closing wheels! I should have done this years ago! Depth band is the key. I’ve fought other closing wheels in the past running too deep in light sandy soil and popping the seed out. I don’t have that issue with these.