If you’re dissatisfied for ANY reason, please contact Farm Shop, and simply return the product within 30 days of your ship date in like-new condition with all the original packing materials, accessories, and manuals to receive a complete refund. You will not be reimbursed for shipping to or from Farm Shop MFG.
GRAIN TEMP GUARD – Dual Temperature
- Sealed poly case with polycarbonate clear cover for easy visualization
- Easy to open latch style cover for setting
- 110 V external power with internal battery backup
- Visual and audio alarm on a 10 m cord for mounting in a more accessible area
- 15m Probes come standard with the unit
- Additional probe lengths available: 10 m, 15 m, 25 m, 30 m and 45 m
- Monitor two separate locations within the bin, for temperature with one unit, dual probe
- A ideal for monitoring store dried grain
- Trigger visual and audio alarm based on a high and low trigger point set by the operator for each temperature probe
- Alarm can be set to alert you when fronts have moved through the entire bin
Recommendations for the number of probes to consider for your bin
Recommended: 2 probes per bin for the first 10,000 to 20,000 bushels and 1 additional probe for each additional 10,000 to 15,000 bushels. This will allow you to monitor more layers through the bin.
When using the Alarm DT, (the correct choice when the monitoring dried grain) one unit can monitor 10,000 to 20,000 bushels. Two units can monitor up to 40,000 bushels, because this unit has 2 cables. This solution will allow you to monitor temperature changes providing indications of grain going out of condition as well as temperature fronts that you are creating by cooling grain down or warming it back up.
Zip tie probe at the base of the bin for support
The 2016 corn was sold in September 2019. It had a 60 pound test weight in a moisture of 13.5%.